To have pure blood, we must keep our body temples free from the stimulating and irritating spices. Therefore, it is needful to reconstitute beloved seasonings, such as curry, which often times contain in ginger, black pepper, nutmeg, cloves, and cinnamon. Remember, stimulating spices are irritants that makes the system feverish and the blood impure (See Counsels on Diets and Foods, p. 325).
Feel free to add other spices to this curry recipe to make it your own. Now, without further ado…
- 2 Tablespoons Himalayan pink salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin, grounded
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground papaya/Monks pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- ½ teaspoon anise, grounded
- Blend all ingredients together until they appear unified.
- Store in a sealed container up to 3 months or more.